With a firm belief that quality driving lessons can lead to safe driving for life, I tailor all my driving courses to an individual’s ability and speed of learning. While I fully appreciate and believe that the content of the lessons are of the greatest importance, learning to drive also needs to be done in a relaxing and enjoyable environment. It helps take away some of the fear and anxiety that many of us experience when learning to drive, allowing you to progress much more easily.
What driving courses are available?
We have a wide range of courses on offer which include:
- Weekly lessons
- Pass plus courses
- Refresher lessons
- Motorway driving
- Theory advice and mock test assistance
Where can I take my Driving Lessons?
While based in Great Horkesley, our lessons and courses are available in and around the following areas:
- Surrounding villages
Why Choose Panda School of Motoring?
- Fully qualified and professional driving instructor
- Member of ‘The Motor Schools Association’
- No trainee instructors
- One to one lessons
- Door to door service, at no extra charge
- Patient approach for nervous pupils
- Experienced tuition
- Very competitive rates
- Excellent pass rate
- Fully CRB checked
- Lessons available in Essex and neighbouring parts of Suffolk
- Manual car only